Salt Lake Chamber and Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute Hosts Utah Economic Outlook & Public Policy Summit
The Salt Lake Chamber will host the annual Utah Economic Outlook & Public Policy Summit with the Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute on January 12, 2023. The program begins at 8:30 AM and ends at 1:30 PM. The venue this year is the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek (75 S. West Temple).
This event is the state's premier economic forecasting and public policy showcase and will be attended by notable policy and academic thought leaders from across the state. The Summit presents an unrivaled opportunity for attendees to gain insights on the future of Utah's economy and the business community's policy priorities for the upcoming legislative session.
- Governor Spencer J. Cox
- Mayor Erin Mendenhall
- Dr. Arthur C. Brooks, Author and University of Utah Impact Scholar
- Senate President J. Stuart Adams
- Speaker of the House Brad Wilson
- Senate Minority Leader Luz Escamilla
- House Minority Leader Angela Romero
- Senate Majority Whip Ann Millner
- Representative Robert Spendlove
- Representative Andrew Stoddard
- Derek Miller, President and CEO, Salt Lake Chamber
- Natalie Gochnour, Associate Dean, David Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah and Director, Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute
- Amanda Covington, Public Policy Co-Chair, Salt Lake Chamber and Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, The Larry H. Miller Company
- Phil Dean, Chief Economist and Public Finance Senior Research Fellow, Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute
- Jonathan Hafen, Public Policy Co-Chair, Salt Lake Chamber and Shareholder, Parr Brown Gee & Loveless
- Gary Hoogeveen, President & CEO, Rocky Mountain Power
This year’s summit presenting sponsors are Intermountain Healthcare and Zions Bank. Dominion Energy and Alta Bank are major sponsors. Equality Utah, The Larry H. Miller Company, and WCF Insurance are event sponsors, and the corporate sponsors are CBRE, Hillcrest Bank, Mountain America Credit Union, Mountainland Technical College, PCMA, Selecthealth, Squire, Staker Parson Materials and Construction, and Rocky Mountain Power.
For more information click here.