US Ignite, Kinect Capital, and Keybank Host Demo Day at INDUSTRY
Seven companies will showcase their products and services:
- ARX – ARX enables individuals and businesses to take control of their digital identities; building tools that improve trust, securely exchange data, and protect privacy.
- Blendyd Studios – Blendyd Studios brings high-tech, mobile-first, automated solutions to low-tech.
- LoChi Market – LoChi Market is a digital marketplace designed to help micro and small consumer product businesses connect with local shoppers in a comprehensive virtual solution.
- Rechast – The Airbnb of EV chargers.
- RefloDx – Non-invasive, low-cost, device for detecting reflux.
- Right Angle Engineering – Bringing the solar industry into the modern era by revolutionizing the solar permitting process to be simple and efficient.
- TowPro – Modernizing the towing and roadside assistance industry through a tech-driven approach.
Drew Yergensen, Utah market president at KeyBank, will keynote the event and discuss the market activities relevant to startups and small businesses seeking corporate financing.
In addition, Arnold Liyai, program manager at US Ignite, a sponsor of the event will speak on urban planning and innovation design.
The event will take place at INDUSTRY (650 S 500 W Salt Lake City, UT 84101) from 3pm to 6pm MDT. Attendees may also experience it online over Zoom.
To learn more and register, click here: